Friday, July 28, 2017

Today we have the blog tour for

The Taste of Her Words by Candace Knoebel!

Check it out and grab your copy today!


Title: The Taste of Her Words

Author: Candace Knoebel

Genre: Contemporary Romance

About The Taste of Her Words:

Andrea was my first taste of love. She was there throughout my childhood and into adulthood. Her words were a secret I wasn’t supposed to know. Truths and pain bled onto papers that shredded my innocence and carved a hole in my heart only she could fill.   Her words were my first kiss. They were the uneven breaths I took when I saw her, and my hands between her thighs inside the dreams she haunted. She was my best friend’s older sister and, even though she didn’t know it yet, she was the pen that would ink our destiny into the stars. Dean tempted me to cross a line I never thought I would.   It had been so long since someone looked at me the way he did. Five years since his starry gaze caressed my words and I ran from a kiss I couldn’t shake. He was everything I should stay away from, but how could I resist the beautifully broken man whose touch stoked a fire within my soul?   Dean was the missing words to my fairy tale. The parchment I could safely put my most intimate thoughts to. But when secrets from the past catch up with us, how could our perfectly plotted ending survive?

Get Your Copy Today!

  EXCERPT:   
A bit later, everyone finished and headed their separate ways until it was Andy, Josh, and me left standing around the kitchen. I moved for the sink, cutting Andy off.

“I can get them,” she said, hand on the counter.

I lost myself in her beautiful gaze. “Please. You cooked. Let me.”

The tension was thick. Swollen in the air.

She nodded, and then took a step back, letting me get to work.

It didn’t take long to get everything scrubbed off and loaded in the dishwasher. Josh had just finished his plate by the time I wiped my hands with the towel Andy handed me. He pushed away from the table, disgust curling his lips.

“What are you two weirdoes doing today?” he asked, polishing off his coffee.

“I’m going to town,” Andy said, taking his plate and making quick work of cleaning it.

Josh looked to me.

“The same,” I conceded, keeping my eyes forward when I noticed Andy staring at the side of my face.

“Lame.” Josh stood from the bar.

“Why? What are you doing?”

He grunted. “Sleeping this shit off.”

“Excellent idea,” I said as Andy put the last of the dishes away.

The blonde came around the corner then, looking like she just rolled out of a dumpster.

Josh turned, took one look at her, and then jumped back. “Whoa… who the hell?” He flicked a confused look over his shoulder at me, then to Andy, and then back to the blonde.

“Where am I?” the blonde asked, scratching her neck.

Andy snickered and looked to me. “I’m going to change. If you don’t mind, can I ride with you to town?”

She left the question hanging in the air, knowing damn well she could.

Hell… she could ride me.

Even better.

“Did we…?” the blonde asked me as I shuffled around the bar.

“Me? No,” I answered, following it up with, “But this guy? Yes.” I grabbed Josh by the shoulders and squeezed. Leaning close to his ear, I added, “I’ll leave you to it, champ,” and then headed up to change.

 

About Candace Knoebel:

Candace Knoebel is a hopeless romantic with an affinity for whiskey and good music. Her love of words began when she met the boy who lived in the cupboard under the stairs, and has found an outlet in over twelve novels. With two completed series, her work ranges from paranormal to contemporary, all centered heavily around romance. Currently she lives in Florida with her husband and two children, and has just completed her thirteenth novel, The Taste of Her Words.

Author Links:

Website: www.candaceknoebel.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/candaceknoebel

Twitter: https://twitter.com/candaceknoebel

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6458922.Candace_Knoebel

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Candace-Knoebel/e/B009CW4K30/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/candaceknoebel

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/candace-knoebel

Review Team: https://www.facebook.com/groups/233401687123003/


Enter Candace’s Giveaway:

a Rafflecopter giveaway  
Post a Comment