Monday, November 7, 2016

mkk-bt-banToday we have the blog tour for My Kinda Kisses by Lacey Black!! Check out this fantastic new contemporary romance today! my-kinda-kisses_cover About My Kinda Kisses: Life never goes as planned. Jaime Summer learned that lesson the hard way when her fiancé wreaked havoc on her carefully constructed life plan. Now, Jaime’s back in her hometown, working at her sister’s flower shop and living with her family once again, swearing off dating and men for the rest of her life. That is, until Ryan Elson walks through the door. Ryan has been in Jupiter Bay for a year now, and has worked hard to make this new town his home. His construction business is growing and while his personal relationships with the fairer sex are lacking, he’s more content than he’s ever been. He doesn’t need a woman, but a chance meeting with Jaime has Ryan ready to pull out all the stops to have her. Exhilarating. Intoxicating. Consuming. Ravenous. Passionate. What happens when those kisses lead towards something more? Something that looks a lot like forever.  

*This book is intended for those 18 and over due to graphic language, descriptive sex, and the world’s most inappropriate grandparents.   Get Your Copy: Amazon US: amzn.com/B01LZ4380S Amazon UK: amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LZ4380S Amazon CA: amazon.ca/dp/B01LZ4380S iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/my-kinda-kisses/id1164069605?mt=11 Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/my-kinda-kisses B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1124903022?ean=2940156844449 mykindakisses_liliquoteteaser_laceyblack mkk_laceyblack_thiskiss_teaser
EXCERPT:
I step forward and give her a polite kiss on the cheek. It’s nowhere near enough to tide me over until date number two, but it’ll have to do. Her cheek is warm against my lips, and a slight gasp echoes through the night. Her fresh, floral scent tickles my senses and causes all blood in my body to one concentrated area in my pants. It’s that moment that I long to throw her over my shoulder, carry her off to the nearest bed, and have my wicked way with her.

Again, but I won’t.

“I’ll call you,” I state.

With herculean strength I didn’t realize I possessed, I step back. Slowly, I move and start to descend the stairs. Jaime remains rooted in place as I slide into the cab of my truck. I watch as Jaime slowly turns and opens the screen door. She gives one last glance over her shoulder towards my truck before slipping inside.

The look on her face was a mixture of disappointment and longing. Sitting in my truck for several minutes, I replay a fast-forwarded version of the entire evening, right up until I said goodbye. My gut tightens painfully as realization sets in. I put that look there. She thought I was walking away, clearly not aware of my attempt at politeness. Knowing instantly that I made what could clearly be one of the biggest mistakes of my life, I pull the keys out of the ignition, dropping them on the floorboard, and jump out.

My legs move swiftly as I all but sprint up the sidewalk and head towards the front door. Before I reach the top of the stairs, the light flips on and the door opens. Jaime looks concerned as she hesitantly pushes the screen door and steps back into the night.

“Is everything o-” she starts, but my lips cut her off.

My hands dive into her long, brown hair, as my lips taste hers for the first time. I feel her slender fingers grasp my side as I run my tongue along the seam of her lips, seeking just a little taste of her sweet mouth. When she opens her mouth, I slip inside, reveling in the feel of her warm, wet tongue sliding against mine. I fight off the groan that threatens to erupt from my soul.

Jaime burns my flesh through my shirt as she wraps her hands around my back, gripping my shirt and hanging on for dear life. I maneuver my hands down, holding her firmly by the jaw and lacing my fingers into the hair behind her ears. The angle is perfect to deepen the kiss, so that’s what I do.

Fingers flex against me as I pull her body flush against mine. Jaime purrs like a cat as I frame her legs with my own. She’s soft and curvy to my hard and unforgiving. And I’m not talking entirely about what’s happening in my pants. Her body melts into me. The slide of her tongue, the nip of her teeth, and the taste of her mouth are like lightning that rips through my bloodstream. I’m consumed like never before, and I want nothing more than everything this kiss promises.

And it does.

This kiss is the start of something. Something great.

 



mkk_i-want-to-kiss-you_teaser About Lacey Black : Lacey Black is a Midwestern girl with a passion for reading, writing, and shopping. She carries her e-reader with her everywhere she goes so she never misses an opportunity to read a few pages. Always looking for a happily ever after, Lacey is passionate about contemporary romance novels and enjoys it further when you mix in a little suspense. She resides in a small town in Illinois with her husband, two children, and a chocolate lab. Lacey loves watching NASCAR races, shooting guns, and should only consume one mixed drink because she’s a lightweight.   Lacey’s debut novel, Trust Me, was released in August 2014 and has been a Bestseller twice for Free e-books, including #3 on Amazon and #2 on iBooks, as well as #1 for Contemporary Romance. Submerged also made her an International Bestseller in the summer of 2016. Connect with Lacey: Email: laceyblackwrites@gmail.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorlaceyblack Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthLaceyBlack Blog: https://laceyblack.wordpress.com     Enter Lacey's Giveaway: a Rafflecopter giveaway      
Post a Comment