Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ladies Man by Katy Evans Review by G



Ladies Man by Katy Evans is LIVE!! 


G's Review:

When my blog partner called me and asked me if I was reviewing Ladies Man by Katy Evans, I told her I didn’t recall signing up. But then realized she said Katy Evans and I was totally like, hell yeah I’ll review, when is it due? She told me I only had a few days and I knew that was no problem.
Then, as I started reading, I was totally excited…IT’S TAHOE’s STORY!!!! Totally excited!! What I’ve been waiting for. I mean, who didn’t want to see more of Saint and Rachel anyways?????
Reading through Gina and Tahoe’s story took me through so many emotions. Gina, what the hell are you thinking? Tahoe, stop being a slut and an asshole!
They each went through heartache and it took them a lot to open up to each other. Learning Tahoe’s story, heartbreaking!! Completely heartbreaking!!
A few quotes stood out to me. It is so out of the norm for me to post quotes from a book but these are just….
“Marilyn Monroe ‘Beneath the makeup and behind the smile, I am just a girl who wishes for the world’” Literally made me cry when I read that. I felt like it came from within myself and I don’t even wear makeup!
“No one is the way they seem. We all hide little pieces, either because we don’t think we’ll be understood, or simply because we don’t want those pieces of us to belong to anyone but us.”
Again, truer words have never been spoken.

And last but not least, “There are fears in your life that neither you nor any man on this Earth can spare you from. Fears do deeply entrenched, there is no corner in your soul to hide, no way of escaping them. They grab you, own you, squeeze the life out of you, until you wake up sweating in the middle of the night, in tears, and you’re frantic to touch the ground beneath you because you still feel like you’re falling…and falling…a never-ending drop. Until a painfully hard surface breaks your fall.”

This was an amazingly beautiful story. One that I’m so happy I was able to read!
5++++ stars!!



Keep them coming Katy!! I need more, and more, and more, and more! 

Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.to/24htbyD
iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ladies-man/id1083496039?mt=11
Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/1reZrV2
B & N : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ladies-man-katy-evans/1123670396?ean=2940158150500
Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/ladies-man-7



Synopsis:
TAHOE ROTH.
Irreverent, cocky, playful and naughty.
He’s not the guy you date.
He’s the one night stand.
The one your mother warned you about.
The one your body craves.


You’d think the man who called me succulent would want to strip me down and spread me out on his bed—like he’s done with countless others.
But he passed on my offer….
Just like I’d once passed on his.
He’s wary, like I am.
He’s broken, like I am.
And everyone knows two broken parts can’t ever make a whole.
Tahoe and I are strictly friends.
So I distract myself with other men.
He doesn’t think my new man is good enough. This blond blue-eyed beast doesn’t think any man is—himself included.
But the more time we spend together, the more confused I feel.
I'm trying to open myself to love.
Yet I'm quickly realizing that the only man I want is Tahoe Roth.
The one man who will surely break my heart.


A sexy new standalone contemporary romance from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans. Although part of the Manwhore series, this book can be read as standalone


Post a Comment