Friday, February 28, 2014

Love's Suicide by Jennifer Foor Blog Tour and Review



Blog Tour
Love Suicide
Jenn Foor
Feb 28-March 5th 2014
Release Date: March 6th 2014



Synopsis:

My heart belonged to Branch and Brooks Valentine since we were children, when we were all too na├»ve to know what that even meant. We didn’t understand that when we became adults, love would change us. I had to make a choice and when I did, it ripped our bond apart. Brooks left town, and he took half of my heart with him. It was difficult, but I coped and planned my future with Branch. I thought I’d made the right decision. I loved him and I always had.

Brooks showed up to be our best man the night before our nuptials. After drinks and too much reminiscing, I ended up in bed with the wrong brother. To avoid the humiliation and the fact that I’d ruined all of our lives, I left Branch and the only family I’d ever known.

That’s where my story should have ended.

Two years, one beautiful little girl and an abusive marriage later, I was standing there staring at the man that would always hold my heart.

The only question was…

Would I give it to him

I’m Katy Michaels and this is my story.


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20632153-love-s-suicide



Author Bio:
A Maryland native who spends most of her time
devising a plan to live off the land on some remote island, where no one will ever find her.

She is a married mother of two kids, who may or may not drive her completely bonkers. In her spare time she enjoys shooting pool, camping and spending time with friends and family.

Media Links:
Goodreads Author Page: http://www.goodreads.com/jennyfoor







Georgette’s Review:

What a beautiful emotional story! I was a sobbing mess from the beginning!

Jenn Foor did a fantastic job telling this story!

Kat and Brooks went thru hell to be together!

The events of Kats life were so hard and the emotions were off the wall. Sometimes, I didn't know how she'd make it thru.

The lies and betrayal and heart breaks were just so much.

Brooks loyalty and love and understanding were phenomenal! You couldn't help but fall in love with him.

Bravo Jenn Foor! 5 solid stars! I wish I could give it more!

Cristin's Review:
Solid 4 stars! This book started off so strong and right away I could tell that the writing was a bit different for Jenn Foor..IN A GOOD WAY. I am a HUGE fan of her work, don't get me wrong, but it was a refreshing change. I settled right in and consumed this book. I loved the whole idea of this story and every angsty, emtotional turn it took me on was quite a ride. We meet Katy, Brooks and Branch and instantly fall in love with them all. But things happen in life and the changes and turmoil they cause and experience, would tear anyone apart inside and out. I would say what frustrated me the most..or I should say who, was Katy. I really had a hard time with some of her decisions. I tried to think of myself in her situation, and although we all react differently to things..I just had a hard time with her choices. I was yelling at her a lot in my head, lol. Aside from that, overall this was a well written, very enjoyable book and a lovely take on how when something is meant to be..it will be, no matter what obstacle jumps in the way. Go get it! Kudos Jenn Foor!
Post a Comment