Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lena Nicole's The One Left Behind Blog Tour and Review


Lena Nicole's
The One Left Behind
Blog Tour

Synopsis

Colin and Addison are on their way home when they are caught in a vicious car accident. While Colin walks away with minimal injuries, Addison suffers from a traumatic brain injury causing her to lose her short-term memory. She can’t remember the night of the accident. She doesn’t remember being engaged. She doesn’t remember Colin at all. While Addison rebuilds her life, Colin struggles with the fact that the love of his life doesn’t remember him. When Addison meets Pierce, the one person who doesn’t have an ulterior motive, the one person she can talk to openly, Colin thinks his life may be over. Will Addison’s memory return in time for her to save her relationship with Colin? Or is it gone forever, leaving her free to love Pierce?

Teaser Pic

Buy Links



Meet Lena Nicole



Lena Nicole are two army wive friends who enjoy writing in our free time.

GIVEAWAY

a Rafflecopter giveaway    

Georgette’s Review:

I went into this book expecting one thing and totally came out with another.

I love Colin! Let’s just get that out of the way!  I absolutely adore him! I will marry him tomorrow given the chance!! His love for Addison and his dedication are truly amazing! Especially with all he has to endure in the light of Addison's memory loss!  I so wish he didn't have to go through the pain and the struggles that he's had to.  I really wish things would just turn out right for him!

Addison pissed me off in so many ways in this book, I can’t describe.  But you had to just keep on going!  She's really struggling with this amnesia but doesn't seem to want to get better.  She more wants to move on with her life than to try to remember her past.  I hated what she put my poor Colin through!! I really did. 

Pierce, what can I say about that man…mama said if you can’t say anything nice not to say anything at all! Ha!  Really, there was nothing wrong with Pierce but I just couldn’t get into him too much…he hurt my COLIN!!  He really was a good guy and really took care of Addison, so I have to give him credit there.

Let’s talk about the rest of the characters real quick…
        Colby, the best friend of Addison, she’s good people who would do anything for her friends.
        Morgan, another of the best friends, loved her!! Her quirkiness is so freakin’ cute!! I would totally put her in my pocket and take her everywhere with me!
        Damon, Colby’s boyfriend…we didn’t get too much of him to really appreciate.  He seems like a real good guy but he has a lot of family issues.  He’s also supposed to be one of Colin’s best friends but with everything that’s going on in his own life, he doesn’t have the time to totally be there.
        Charolette, the new lawyer at Colin’s firm.  He’s building quite the friendship with her, I’m so happy he has someone to lean on through all these tough times he’s had to face.


Overall, I really really enjoyed this book!! I cannot wait for the next one to hit the shelves!!  Talk about crying and angry tears and putting your kindle in the freezer, yeah, you get all of that!! I rated this book 4.5 stars and cannot cannot cannot wait to get more! I highly recommend this to the readers and hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Post a Comment