Monday, December 2, 2013

              Back to Reality Blog Tour





http://www.amazon.com/Back-Reality-Life-2-ebook/dp/B00H0O1FJY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1385946971&sr=1-1&keywords=back+to+reality


Displaying BacktoRealityOfficialCover.jpg


Synopsis:

Her past: Emanuel Mills was her first love. The guitar playing, adventure seeking, IT whiz was everything she ever wanted. 

Her present: Tyree Barker was her last love. The cultured, educated, successful entrepreneur was everything she needed. 

But when Sahara Lee’s past and present collided, a series of events occurred that changed her life forever, leaving her future up in the air. 

As a college freshman, a tragic accident changed the course of Sahara’s life. Ten years later, just when she started putting her life back together, Sahara’s world was rocked again due to a similar accident. 

Heartbroken and guilt ridden, Sahara fell into old, familiar habits before quickly realizing that she wasn’t the same Sahara Lee anymore. Unable to live a lonely, loveless, isolated life anymore, Sahara decided that the way she coped before wasn’t going to work this time around. 

Time didn’t heal her wounds, but forgiveness might.


CRISTIN'S REVIEW...

In the first book in this series, Back to Life, we are left on a cliffhanger and in Back To Reality the story picks right up from where it left off. Ty has been in an accident, Emmanuel has come to win back Sahara and Sahara's life ifs still a mess. She is torn in two and although Ty had Brought her back to life, Sahara is in limbo.

It is hard to write this review the way I'd like to because so much can be given away with any small detail, so I'm going to say this....I really liked this book..a lot. I love angst and it had angst. I love interesting characters and it had interesting characters and I love not being able to put a story down, and I pretty much didn't. This book was also even better than the first book.

I knew from the very start of book one who's team I was on. Emmanuel and Tyree, what can I say? It can definitely be hard to choose between them, so I understood that Sahara could be in love with both of them. But man she frustrated me to no end. I was literally yelling at her to 'figure it out'. It seemed like she just kept letting history repeat itself by running away and shutting people out. I was angry with Sahara for a while, it was taking too long to decide. I think that along with some slow parts were my only complaints. I just felt like she should have known sooner or had a more clear thought about who she was deeply in love with.In all fairness though, I knew who I wanted her to be with so I may have been impatient, lol....HOWEVER, I am completely happy with who she chose. ;)


I mean super hot guys, right??? 

All in all though, this book is a solid 4 star rating for me. I love how Danielle Allen writes( she is the nicest person also, btw) and I do love how she keeps us on the edge of our seats. Nothing is predictable in this book and although it takes time, there is growth in Sahara. There is hope and you finally breathe knowing that. I also love that there are some steamy scenes, but there are not too many and they are done well...I have voiced that I would like a novella...I really wanted more at the end...I need more. Please? I'm begging here (no pressure Danielle) :D Seriously,  I highly recommend this book, this series. You will enjoy it, I promise. I tell all of my friends about it. You will love these characters and  this story. I want to know what Team you're on?? Team Emmanuel or Team Tyree? I am Team....................OOOPS, can't tell ya. Go get this book!


Post a Comment