Friday, October 18, 2013

Mid Life Love: At Last Release Day Blitz

RELEASE DAY
MID LIFE LOVE: AT LAST
                                             


Release Date: October 18th
Author: Whitney G.
Hosted by: My Favorite Cookies


Synopsis:
If you ask me if Jonathan Statham makes me happy, I’ll say ‘Absolutely. He’s the man of my dreams and I can’t wait to marry him.’ If you ask me why my ex-husband Ryan is currently one inch away from me—staring into my eyes and pressing his hand against my cheek, I’ll say, ‘I have no fucking idea…’

Claire Gracen finally has the life she’s always wanted: A career she loves, a man who’s willing to do any and everything for her, and friends that show her the true meaning of the word ‘friendship.’

As she and Jonathan prepare to make the ultimate commitment to one another and plan the wedding of her dreams, she quickly realizes that the hurtful past she left behind in Pittsburgh is a lot closer than she thought.

Sexy, unpredictable, and as charmingly clever as ‘Mid Life Love,’ ‘At Last’ will captivate you from the first page and never let you go. 


Author Bio:
A self-diagnosed candy addict, travel junkie, and hypochondriac, Whitney Gracia Williams LOVES to write about characters that make you laugh, cry, and want to (in the case of Selena Ross) reach through your Kindle and slap them.
She is the "imaginary bestselling" author of the Jilted Bride Series, Mid Life Love, Wasted Love, and Captain of My Soul.
When she's not locked inside her room, feverishly typing away on her laptop, she can be found here: http://www.whitneygracia.com
She also loves getting emails from her readers, so if you want to tell her how much you loved (or hated) her stories, email her at whitgracia@gmail.com


Social Media Links:



GIVEAWAY
1)    $25 Victoria Secret gift-card, signed paperback of Mid Life Love: At Last, and a signed Mid Life Love card (US only)
2)    (2) signed paperbacks of Mid Life Love: At Last
3)    (1) Claire's sea hook necklace from Jonathan/signed Mid Life Love card (US only)
4)    (3) ebooks of Mid Life Love/At Last (open internationally)
5)    (5) Mid Life Love pink bracelets
6)    (5) Mid Life Love pink pens








Excerpt:
 Jonathan Gives Claire Three Months

I was about to call Claire, but I heard my doorknob twisting and—there she was.
She was dressed in a short white dress and high heeled grey pumps, with a one of a kind triple pearl strand necklace I’d bought for her last weekend.
“Are you familiar with the phrase ‘knock first’?” I raised my eyebrow.
“Am I interrupting a private session? Is there a woman sucking you off under your desk?”
“Not today.” I stood up and walked over to her. “She only does that when she’s really happy with me.”
“She is really happy with you.” She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. “I know our meeting isn’t scheduled until later, but can we cancel it? I want a different wedding planner.”
“You came here just to tell me that?”
“I came here because I’m on my lunch break. Speaking of which, if you’re going to continue sending my staff a catered lunch every day, they prefer sweet tea and lemonade over Coke.”
I smiled and kissed her neck. “I’ll have it changed by tomorrow. How many minutes do you have left on your break?”
“Ten.” She rolled her eyes and stepped back. “Is that a no to changing wedding planners?”
“It’s a maybe because this is your third wedding planner…Are you trying to stall marrying me?”
“What? Of course not… I just want our wedding to be perfect. And actually, I’ve been reading a few in-depth articles about huge weddings and most of them agree that the ideal planning period is six months to a year.”
“What’s your point?”
“My point is that I think you should re-consider the time limit you gave me because that’s not enough to even scrape the surface of everything I want to do…Since you claim you want nothing more than to make me happy, I think you should be a bit more generous when it comes to this—especially since this day is so important.”

“Claire…” I looked directly into her eyes. “I’m going to say this one last time and I’m never going to say it again. You have three months to plan this wedding. Three. Months. Period. I do want nothing more than to make you happy, and by the way you scream my name every night, I’m pretty sure I’m doing a damn good job. That said, I’m not waiting any longer than ninety days. And trust me, I’m being more than generous.”
Post a Comment