Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hello Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a great week! I know I did.  For those who attended the NYC Author Event this past weekend, please let's give our girl Trish a standing ovation for the fantastic job she did! Thank you Trish, we all love you!

I absolutely loved the event! I talked and met some great authors.  Here are some pictures from the event of me and some very beautiful ladies.

First, here are a few of my WOG.  Aren't they all beautiful!



I love all my ladies!!
Now, let's see some beautiful authors!! I had the privilege of getting some photos with Raine Miller, Jasinda Wilder and Madeline Sheehan...just a few of my favorite authors!!  These ladies are so amazing, I just love them!



I really wish I could have got more pictures with the rest of the authors, but there's always next time!

Since I spent most of my weekend in NYC and preparing (buying lots of books) for the event, I didn't get much reading done this week...I know bad girl, but look at all the books I got signed!! 

And don't even get me started on how much SWAG I received!!

This week, I am going to give away 5 copies of Nicole Edward's Kaleb!  The third book in the Alluring Indulgence Series, Travis, released today.   So those of you who haven't read the first two books, Kaleb and Zane, really need to get on it! I love the Alpha males in these books!! They more often then not, even include some menage's! Yummy!  For this week's give away, all you have to do is follow this page and leave a comment with your email address and your preference of Kindle or Nook.  Good luck to all that participate!


So the books I actually did read this week are below:

July 24th - 
Anything Like Me - B&S Series #3 - Kimberly Knight


This was the conclusion of Spencer and Brandon's story.  For those who haven't read this series, the first two books are Where I Need to Be (#1) and Wanted (#2).  This was a really cute series.  I gave this last book a 3.75 rating.  I was so happy to get the ending we've been waiting for.  Happy reading!

July 25th and 26th - 
Axel - Corps Security #1 - Harper Sloan



This is an alpha male who is also pretty damn sensitive.  Yes, it is an oxymoron but when you read it you will understand.  All the misunderstanding between the two main characters was killing me! But eventually, they got their shit together and were better off because of it.  I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for Greg's book next! I will be reading this entire series, I am sure! I gave this book a 4.25 rating.  I do recommend this one to those of you who love those hot alpha males!

July 29th -
Mikalo's Fate - The Mikalo Chronicles #3 - Syndra Shaw


This was the third book in the series and I wasn't as thrilled with this one as I was the first two.  Ronan lost too much of who she was in this book and Mikalo just seemed off throughout the whole thing.  It seemed to drag on with the wedding and being in Greece.  Also, Greek's call their grandmothers YAYA, not NONA!!  I did enjoy this series but the ending of it was too drawn out.  I gave this book 3.5 stars.  I do want to read what she will do will Deni's story next.  I really love Deni!

Well, bitches, I'm out! That's all for today!
Good luck everyone and happy reading!




Post a Comment