Friday, June 14, 2013

Shout Out To My WOG's!!

Hello Again Everyone!!

Thank you for reading my first blog yesterday!!  This is all new to me so please be patient.

Today, I would love to shout out to my ladies, my WOG's, without you ladies, I don't know what I would do! Trish, Cristin, Natascha, Jackie, Jennifer, Debra, Katy, Mary, Crystal, Millie, Diane, Sandra, Casey and Hannah...you bitches rock!!!  You are not only my friends, you are my family! We've been together for over a year now and I hope we will be together forever! 
Trish and Cristin, can't wait to see you in NYC next month!!

So, I'm off to finish reading One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker...I have to say, so far I freaking LOVE Dr. Stayner!! I need a damn psychiatrist like him!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Don't forget to follow my blog!
Post a Comment