Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday!

So, I read One Tiny Lie yesterday by KA Tucker.  It was a really good story! If you haven't read Ten Tiny Breaths yet, please start with that book...you will definitely need it for the back story and understand this book.  I think I'm going to rate this book with 3.5 stars.

I love Livie, she is a genuinely good person.  But for me a little too reminiscent of Harper (Taking Chances) and Ashton is a lot like Travis (beautiful disaster, though he's not a fighter). Connor is very much like Brandon (Taking Chances again but not a fighter).  The highlights of this book are definitely Dr Stayner and Reagan, I absolutely adore them and Kaceys appearances are quite the laugh. But you expect that this book having supposedly taken place three years later that Kacey and Trent would be much farther in their relationship....well, they're not....sucks!

Although it may seem like I'm bashing this book, I'm not...I really did enjoy it....I just didn't like the likeliness to so many other books that I loved so much.  But I would recommend this book to everyone, it is a good read.


This morning, I read Tie Me by Olivia Cunning.  I LOVED this book! As I love all of her books!  I loved Kellen's story!  I'm so happy he is finally finding some peace. I'm also happy that OC didn't make it that Kellen and Owen were really wanting to be together!  I don't think I could've handled that on top of this Lindsey situation.  Both Kellen and Owen should be happy on their lives...all of the band members should.  If you've read the rest of the Sole Regret series, I definitely recommend this one too!  This book will get 4.5 stars from me!

Well, now I'm off to read Recovery (Mending Hearts #1.5) by L.B. Simmons...

Hope evryone has a beautiful day!

GGW...out....
Post a Comment